Larger panels make more of indoor/outdoor flow...
UrbanSlider™ sliding and stacking doors offer greater flexibility for designers. Doors can be as high as 2.4m. The external bottom rolling panels provide an attractive clear sill along with a low friction easy rolling action.
Maximum sizes for UrbanSlider™ doors and stacking doors vary by width, height, wind zone, and glazing requirement. Your local Bradnam's branch will be able to advise you whether a configuration is possible or contact Altus Technical Support.
As a guide, UrbanSlider™ sliding and stacking door panels of 2.4m high by 2.0m wide are attainable. Fixed panels of similar sizes are recommended.
- A one piece UrbanSlider™ sliding and separate stacking frame is available with a 19mm facing cover. Both frames work off a 81mm liner deduction.
- Square shaped over light transom and mullion.
- Heavy and light interlockers single and double glazed.
- Flush sill design.
- Outside slider with unique panel retainer design.
- Two frame cover extensions that increase facing cover by 21mm are also available when required.
Glazing, Beads and Panel Types
- Door panels are 36mm wide and can accommodate a variety of pocketed, beaded stiles, interlockers, and rails to provide for greater security and flexibility in glazing.
- A range of 10 beads are available to accommodate glazing options from 4mm to 24mm. This enables a variety of finishing styles from sloped to square and optimal air spaces with 22mm glass in a pocketed panel.
- Square box panel interlockers, stiles, and bi-parting centre jointer (4PJ).
- Wide lock stile options to accommodate a wide variety of pull handles and flush pulls are available.
A standard range of flashings include 95mm, 84mm,71mm, 68mm, 63mm, 58mm, 53mm, 48mm, 45mm, 41mm, 38mm, 31mm, 25mm and 14mm. These have been designed to comply with E2/AS1 Amendment 6 requirements. Refer to the flashings section.
Refer to the hardware section. Mortice locks are mandatory on Urbansliders.