Maximum sizes for sliding doors vary by width, height, wind zone, and glazing requirement. Your local Bradnam's branch will be able to advise you whether a configuration is possible or contact Altus Technical Support.
As a guide, sliding and stacking door panels of up to 2.2m high by 2.0m wide with fixed panels of similar size are recommended.
- Two sliding and two stacking frames are available, both with a 19mm facing cover. Both stacking frames (one piece and two piece) work off an 81mm liner deduction, and the sliding frames 47mm or 81 mm liner deduction.
- Can create multiple sliding panel configurations with all frame selections.
- The 13091 stacking frame provides for two or three and four or six panel stacking door configurations without a fixed panel requirement.
- Heavy and light interlockers in a variety of shapes are available.
- Two frame cover extensions that increase facing cover by 21mm are also available when required.
- Unique track design provides cover for unsightly drainage holes visible on most brands and allows easier cleaning.
Glazing, Beads and Panel Types
- Door panels are 36mm wide and can accommodate a variety of pocketed, beaded stiles, interlockers, and rails to provide for greater security and flexibility in glazing.
- Wide lock stiles options to accommodate a wide variety of pull handles and flush pulls are available.
- A range of 10 beads are available to accommodate glazing options from 4mm to 24mm, this enables a variety of finishing styles from sloped to square, and optimal air space with 22mm glass in a pocketed panel.
- Sashes can be incorporated into fixed panels and can accommodate a wide range of glazing options from 4mm to 24mm.
An Aluvent passive ventilation enables passive ventilation to be included into sashes or over light windows and into, the fixed panels but not the doors. Refer to the Aluvent section.
A standard range of flashings include 95mm, 84mm,71mm, 68mm, 63mm, 58mm, 53mm, 48mm, 45mm, 41mm, 38mm, 31mm, 25mm and 14mm. These have been designed to comply with E2/AS1 Amendment 6 requirements. Refer to flashings section.
Refer to the hardware section.