Maximum sizes for sliding doors vary by width, height, wind zone, and glazing requirement. Your local Bradnam's branch will be able to advise you whether a configuration is possible or contact Altus Technical support.
As a guide, sliding and stacking door panels of up to 2.4m high by 2.0m wide with fixed panels of similar size are recommended.
- Sliding / Stacking frames have optional facing ranging from 19mm, 25mm, 35mm cover, or no facing.
- Provision of a 24mm glazing pocket.
- One piece sliding and stacking frame with flush sill design.
- Square shaped overlight transom or mullion.
- The doors are bottom rolling on a structural grade (6261) anodized aluminium track to improve the life of the track.
Glazing, Beads and Panel Types
- Door Panels are 36mm deep.
- Doors have a range of 10 beads to accommodate glazing options from 4mm to 24mm and to provide a variety of finishing styles from sloped to square.
- Square panel interlockers, stiles, and bi-parting centre jointer (four panel jointer).
- Wide lock stile options to accommodate a wide variety of pull handles flush pulls with 35/40mm back set locks.
- Sashes cannot be incorporated into fixed panels where sliding panels pass.
Aluvent passive ventilation enables passive ventilation to be included into coupled sashes or over light windows but not into the fixed panel or doors. Refer to Aluvent section.
A standard range of flashings include 95mm, 84mm,71mm, 68mm, 63mm, 58mm, 53mm, 48mm, 45mm, 41mm, 38mm, 31mm, 25mm and 14mm. These have been designed to comply with E2/AS1 Amendment 6 requirements. Refer to flashings section.
Refer to hardware section.