The SovereignSeries™ Architectural range has been designed to provide residential and commercial solutions for homes, baches, apartments and commercial buildings. SovereignSeries™ is a high performance residential suite which exceeds the performance levels of standard residential product through clever design including more substantial frame, sash and mullion profiles.
The key objectives of the design were to:
- Provide an architectural product that is adaptable to different styles of homes by providing flexibility and choice for the Architects and Designers on how the product integrates into the structure of the home.
- To design an attractive architectural range meeting current and future requirements for high performance products.
- Contemporary external flat faced styling suited to modern architecture.
- Concealed fixing of windows and doors with no requirement for timber reveals – although these are an optional choice should they be preferred.
- Optional frame facing sizes 19mm, 25mm, 35mm or no facing – providing additional style options.
- Attractive low profile and flush sill threshold details on all doors (except open-in hinged door).
- Flush sash window design with multipoint locking and raised cover plate providing a square commercial style as optional.
- Clever Inline Bi-fold Door which folds back inline with exterior cladding.
- Flexible glazing capability enabling optimal thermal glazing performance 4mm to 24mm.
- Corner soakers for all mitre joints at the sill area.
- 100mm overall frame depth, allows integration when required with 100mm commercial product, such as Shopfront and Frontline flush glaze systems.
- Wide choice of mullions, interlockers, stiles and rails.
The SovereignSeries™ range is also used in commercial applications being favoured over 75mm or 100mm Shopfront and 40mm Commercial Window in situations where the application requires a higher performance specification and/or where a high number of sashes are required.
SovereignSeries™ integrates into our 100mm Commercial Door system providing a solution for commercial shopfronts and a wide variety of other low rise commercial situations including street frontages, in malls, education facilities, public buildings and amenities.