Lightweight Sliding Windows are ideally suited for use in utility buildings, where single glazing is the prefered option.
Maximum sizes for Lightweight fixed windows and sliding panels vary by width, height, wind zone and glazing requirement. Your local fabricator will be able to advise whether a configuration is possible.
As a guide sliding window panels of up to 1000mm height by 600mm width are recommended. Other sizes are possible please contact your local Bradnam's branch for advice.
- The standard frame has 19mm flange cover
- Two frame cover extensions are also available when required which increase flange cover by 21mm
- FS, SFS and SFFS configurations are available. (FS, fixed & sliding)
- Configurations with overlight windows are available.
Glazing, Beads & Panel Types
- A single interlocker, stile and rails are available for creating configurations