Maximum sizes for Hinged Doors vary by width, height, wind zone, and glazing requirement. Your local Bradnam's Branch will be able to advise you whether a configuration is possible or contact Altus Technical Support.
As a guide 41Architectural™ hinged door panels of up to 2400mm high by 900mm wide are attainable with a wide rail, other sizes can be achieved, please contact your local Bradnam's branch or contact Altus Technical Support.
- One piece open out frame with 19mm flange and 46mm sill (which can be rebated into some floors).
- One piece open in frame with 19mm flange and 30mm sill (which can be rebated into some floors).
Glazing Beads and Panel Types
- Beaded panels can be glazed with up to 30mm IGUs.
- Panels include torsional stiffening blocks for stronger panels.
- Wide stiles and rails available as options.
- 50mm panel system.
A standard range of flashings include 95mm, 84mm,71mm, 68mm, 63mm, 58mm, 53mm, 48mm, 45mm, 41mm, 38mm, 31mm, 25mm and 14mm. These have been designed to comply with E2/AS1 Amendment 6 requirements.
Refer to your local manufacturer for advice.
Altus Technical Support call 0800 685 665 or email email@example.com