Maximum sizes for hinged doors vary by width, height, wind zone, and glazing requirement. Your local Bradnam's branch will be able to advise you whether a configuration is possible or contact Altus Technical Support.
As a guide hinged door window panels up to 2.2m by 0.9m are recommended.
- Open out hinged door frames feature a flush sill detail.
- Hinged frames have optional facings ranging from 19mm, 25mm, 35mm cover, or no facing.
- Provision of a 24mm glazing pocket.
- An overlight and sidelight system is available in either integral transom/mullion design or by coupling of separate window units.
Glazing, Beads and Panel Types
- A combination of rails and stiles can be used to provide for a wide range of glazing options, ranging from 4mm to 24mm and including square and sloped beads.
- A sash adaptor and French door adaptor are available in the range.
- All stiles can accommodate multi point locks.
- Two variants of side light mullion or over light transom are available and are chosen based on span and wind load. Coupling bars are used for wider spans.
- Vision rails are available to improve safety in high use areas.
Aluvent passive ventilation enables passive ventilation to be included into doors and fixed windows. Refer to Aluvent section.
A standard range of flashings include 95mm, 84mm,71mm, 68mm, 63mm, 58mm, 53mm, 48mm, 45mm, 41mm, 38mm, 31mm, 25mm and 14mm. These have been designed to comply with E2/AS1 Amendment 6 requirements. Refer to flashings section.
Proprietary Altus NZ Limited Parliament hinges are used along with a variety of flush bolts and multi point lock options. Refer to hardware section.