The Highbrook Louvre™ range has been designed to benefit building owners and occupiers by providing additional protection from the sun, rain and wind. Increased privacy and the opportunity to enhance the visual appearance of residential and commercial building facades with permanent exterior design elements enhance the additional protection provided.
• Protection from the sun, rain and wind
• Increased privacy
• Enhances visual building design
• A range of aerofoil or rectangular designs, covering a combination of sizes options.
• Fixing bracket systems designed to secure to a wide range of commercial and residential facades.
• Multiple sizing options available.
• Highly durable, manufactured from extruded aluminium.
• A wide range of powder coated or anodised surface finishes available.
• Fixing system provides for quick installation on site.
The HighbrookLouvre™ can contribute toward the energy efficient building design, acting as sunshades in exposed environments. They can add to the buildings protection as a partial rain screen and provide shelter by deflecting strong winds. Increased Privacy Louvres can provide privacy for inside and outside spaces helping to enhance the building design. They offer an effective means of integration or separation of interior and exterior spaces.
Style and functionality
The HighbrookLouvre™ enhances the appearance of commercial and residential exteriors. Strong vertical, horizontal or sloped profiles can be achieved simply with coverage of selected building areas or mass use of louvers to support desired functional and aesthetic benefits.