Maximum sizes for Bifold windows and doors vary by width, height, wind zone, and glazing requirement. Your local Bradnam’s branch will be able to advise you whether a configuration is possible or contact Altus Technical Support.
As a guide AllSeasons™ Bifold window and door panels of up to 2600mm high by 850mm wide are attainable.
- Square flat faced frame with 19mm flange.
- Open out Bifold frame with 56mm high sill that can be rebated into the floor.
- Concealed gearing.
Glazing Beads and Panel Types
- 3 glazing beads are available for glass thicknesses ranging from 22mm to 30mm.
- 50mm wide panels to achieve greater strength and height.
- Thermally broken panel stiffener available for specific designs.
- Beaded panels can be glazed with up to 30mm IGUs.
- Panels include torsional stiffening blocks for stronger panels.
- Wide rail option available.
A standard range of flashings include 95mm, 84mm,71mm, 68mm, 63mm, 58mm, 53mm, 48mm, 45mm, 41mm, 38mm, 31mm, 25mm and 14mm. These have been designed to comply with E2/AS1 Amendment 6 requirements.
Refer to your local Bradnam’s branch for advice.
Altus Technical Support call 0800 685 665 or email email@example.com